Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bahama style


The crisp chilly mornings are a reminder of what is around the corner here in Boston. Right now I'm embracing and loving The Fall.  My dream (and hope) as I build and continue to grow my interior design business is to one day have a remote office (in either The Bahamas or Palm Beach) where I'll live and work during the frigid Boston winters. I've always been drawn to the casual, crisp and slightly retro-glam cottage style of this area. I loved the layered mix designer Amanda Lindroth used in her own home in this month's House Beautiful. The idea of having a boat at a dock in your backyard sounds like perfection to me! I'm also really still drawn to navy and royal blues right now!
I love a glimpse at a great bar set up, it almost tells you something about how the inhabitants live.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful photos. Love the intensity of the colours.

ADI said...

I like the stripe white and blue color of the chair. I want to buy one of that someday.

http://www.crowdspring.com/ said...

Thank you for posting
Excellent shot!!!
http://www.crowdspring.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails