I've decided to embrace Fall, 'tis the season for nesting in my world. Cooking yummy comfort food, sipping warming cocktails, snuggling with a cozy blanket and a good book, and entertaining with great apps and music is on tap for me this Autumn. I love the idea of setting up a well stocked bar with vintage antique sterling accessories. Warm comforting hues and preppy "library" style are perfect right now....J.Crew cashmere collection is drool worthy
2. A little leopard goes a long way and would complete this look beautifully.
3. C. Wonder pillows
4. The velvet slipper is one of the "must" have comfies for this Fall. Tory Burch
5. My cocktail choice. (Maybe someday I'll warm up to a good scotch, a sip or two is about what I can drink now). El Tesoro with a splash of sour, lime and salted rim carries me through the summer and into the Fall. (along with red wine of course)
6. The XX - coexist, this is their new album. I love this band's cool sound.
7. I can't wait to overhaul my glass collection when I move. These gold spotted beauties would work!! via Bed, Bath and Beyond.
8. I have one more classic book to read before the year's end. (it was a part of my January resolution list).
Happy Fall to you!! xx