Monday, October 8, 2012

Runway to Room

Good Morning. I'll admit, I'm fried. I've been packing for my move all weekend and don't have much time or brain power for a post today. I've definitely decided after tossing and donating a boat load of stuff that living simply is the way to go from now on. Don't get me wrong, I'm in the business of making things look beautiful and I love living in and love helping others live in gorgeously furnished and designed homes but be sure to just make smart, long term purchases that are both gorgeous and functional. It all goes back to the William Morris quote for me: "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." and that goes for your wardrobe choices too loves. 
I'm loving all the colors of Fall right now as pictured below. 
These shoes (on Bee's feet above) are popping up everywhere. Aren't they gorge? Find them here.

image top left: Atlantic-Pacific blog


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails