Wednesday, October 3, 2012

sneak peek

Between packing for my move (The truck arrives bright and early next Thursday -eek) my little ones and my business I'm running like crazy right now. In fact I'm heading out the door for a meeting right now but before I left I wanted to share a little peek at a wonderful project I just finished up. The clients were an absolute pleasure! Sorry I can't show more of this job, I had it photographed on Monday! You'll see the entire room soon enough! Have a great day, rain and all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks fabulous! Good luck with all you have going on!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Ashley said...

Ooooh, you're teasing us, Julie! Best of luck with the moving process.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this sofa! I cannot wait to see the entire space. Good luck with your move.

Lisa
StrokeofLuxe.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails