Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cottage Love 4


I guess I'm cheating a wee bit because architecturally speaking this isn't a cottage, but it still has a bit of chic cottage feel to me with it's mix of high and low - old and new vibe! Either way I like the graphic quality (I'm actually about to shoot a project where I used a similar Kelly Wearstler rug), color use and the overall look of this home by designer Maria Barros. It's featured in the October/November 12' issue of Adore Magazine. 


These dining chairs are killer.....I need to find the original designer but for a similar look: Milo Baughman originals pop up on 1st dibs now and then. You'd have to search for a correct dining height.

If I ever need them in my life, these bar stools are on my wish list. They also come in cream leather,  which would be my first choice! Find them here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a set of those chairs LARGE!

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Gorgeous house! I love how they used two identical rugs on both sides of the room - great way to tie everything together!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Yes, isn't that a great design trick!!!

Landscaping Virginia said...

Nice post with latest design.


Julie Richard - Shelter said...

I think I need a faux zebra ottoman!!

Unknown said...

very nice house.you mentioned here over all pictures in very good quality and having an attractive look. Thanks to share this information,i have visited your great post.

Sydney pop up displays

LindsB said...

Those chairs are so cool- I wish I had a few in my house!

Unknown said...

amazing work . this is very attractive indeed .
exhibition displays booths

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails