Monday, December 24, 2012

Love the look: Casual Christmas Eve

No need for me to dress up too much tonight but a bit of festive attire is in order, especially my red skinny cords. Here's about what I'll be wearing and drinking! I'm also going to make a little holiday sangria. I adored the look of layering in a tartan plaid shirt with the leopard, but I don't own one and the tartan I liked at J. Crew is sold out! I also love the Hermes belt (don't own one of these either but will be placing one on my pinterest wish list) the brass fox from C Wonder has sort of won me over for now. Have a wonderful holiday everyone!!! Wishing you all things peaceful, merry and bright! xx 

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

1 comment:

Ivy Lane said...

Cheers to a wonderful holiday season! Your outfit is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails