Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Shelter Loves



1/2/3/4/6/7

Here's what I'm eyeing this week! Links above

1. + 2 "love" sentiment inspired jewelry. Valentine or not, I love these pieces and may even just have to buy myself a Valentine's Day treat this year.

** Top Right Hand photo: Space for a mini design/magazine library would be such a bonus in my new office
3.  Phoebe Philo has great style. I love anything from Celine right now. This Celine bottle green bag is dreamy. I've always wanted an olive green bag, an heirloom piece is what I'll call it. ;)
4. Zoe Bios Creative - where art and design merge
5. I adore this cottage and the sweet landscaping!!
6. Mary McDonald for FSchumacher. I never tire of Chinoiserie!
7. Finial Love - adds life to any lamp!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails