Monday, February 25, 2013

Palm Beach Style


For as long as I can remember I've wanted to retire someplace warm, I'm not wishing my life away but I figure there's no time like the present to start planning for tomorrow.  I love the colorful, vintage vibe that Palm Beach fashion and interior design style exudes.
You can bet in 30 years during the winter months, I'll be basking poolside sipping tequila kissed libations.  In any case there's no reason I can't channel this chic style all summer long! Below are the details and the links!


1/2/3/5/6/7/8/9/10/11

#4 - Palm Beach Cocktail:

1 1/2 oz of gin
1 1/2 teaspoons of sweet vermouth
1 1/2 tsp of grapefruit juice

xx

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love this post!! I write about all things Palm Beach Chic over at The Glam Pad! http://theglampad.blogspot.com

XOXO,
The Glam Pad

Proper Hunt said...

Love everything about this! And I couldn't agree more with you on planning for retirement ;)

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

All of this is "screaming".... not calling my name!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails