Thursday, March 28, 2013

Shelter Loves



Pinning color + vintage inspired goodness this week!! Read on for the details on this week's collage!

Links: 3/4/5/6/7

1. I'm attempting to water color Easter eggs with my kiddies tomorrow afternoon. These are so pretty and happy.
2. How about a pink + orange inspired table, with tightly packed vases of tulips?
3. + 4. I need one of these Mexican embroidered pretties for the summer season. I'd most likely belt mine!
5. Ahh, jewels and baubles, I can never have enough. This gorgeous one caught my eye this week. 
6. I'm so happy to see the neon pink trend continuing this season!
7.  I presented a set of vintage culver glassware to a client this week! These would add instant glamour to your bar!
8. I'm constantly inspired by vintage fashion and beautiful, classic Hollywood icons. I want Monica Vitti's sultry lashes!

5 comments:

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

Those shoes are my fave ... must find knock off! and agree with you love the neon pink!

designchic said...

Watercolor Easter eggs - love, love the look and the neon tipped leopard shoes are fabulous!!

Adrianne said...

I love those embroidered dress/tops too! The links didn't work -- where are they from? Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You inspire me! Always a highlight of my morning:)r

Wonderful Life! said...

Loving the vintage barware! There are several sets available daily on One Kings Lane! Happy Easter, I love the watercolor eggs. My boys are too old for coloring eggs and it's sad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails