Friday, April 19, 2013

Boston Strong

It has been difficult for me to wrap my head around blogging this week. Not only have I been busy with client meetings but in light of the recent tragic events in the city, I just can't seem to fit it in. I will, however, return this weekend with inspiration and uplifting finds.
In the meantime, I feel I need to find a way to help! Here are just a few upcoming events aimed at aiding the victims of this terrible tragedy.

I have never been more proud to call a city home. The outpouring of help among citizens and the area's first responders has been astounding!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend. xxx 













1 comment:

Kristin said...

I was in Boston on Monday and was so moved by all of the amazing acts of courage and selflessness by the people of Boston. It truly is an amazing city filled with wonderful people.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails