Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Shelter Loves

Here's what I'm LOVING in the world of design this week:

1. I had a photo shoot of one of my projects yesterday. Here's a sneak peek of the foyer. I custom designed the blue velvet settee. I can't wait to share the rest of the shots. My photographer Sarah Winchester and I work well together to get the perfect shots!!
2. I'm in need of a new pair of ballet flats. I'm liking these Chanel inspired version from J.Crew. (p.s. - they are on sale)
3. Can you ever own enough baubles? I'm constantly wearing mine.
4. I'm thrilled that tunic season is finally here!
5. I never tire of black and white awning stripes. I like this simple table settings. Peonies are in season soon, they are one of my favorite blooms!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE a black and white awning stripe! Beautiful table!

http://simplymodernhome.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails