Friday, July 12, 2013

Shelter Loves


This week I'm loving everything about gardens and Aerin Lauder!  Aerin's collaboration with Lee Jofa hit the show rooms this week and it looks fabulous...Her taste and style are impeccable. I'm especially inspired by her right now!!

The first image on the left is a peek of a project I recently had photographed. We set up a bar in the corner of the living room...I was very happy how it turned out!

Camilla Frances prints are divine. I could design a room around her color palettes.

1. Aerin's garden bloom compact available here.
2. Bauble love 

I have some exciting news I'm going to share with you all next week!!
I think I may need to design my new bedroom around this color palette. Pink, yellow and aqua, it's so fresh and feminine. I can't swing the Gracie wallpaper but I can absolutely be driven by it's beauty.

Have a great weekend!!


2 comments:

peonygirl78 said...

I am with you on this. Love that Gracie wallpaper, and this whole look!

Have a great weekend.

toko baju muslim murah said...

This is a great posting It’s exactly what I was looking for. I like your article.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails