Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Shelter Loves



Happy Tuesday! Here's what I'm thinking and pinning this week!

1. I love over sized, pretty earrings - just like these!
2. I think I want to wallpaper my bathroom. I can't spend a crazy amount of money on it. I'm considering Thibaut's, Tanzania.
3. + 4. I'm sinking most of my money into my new house but If I buy anything this Fall it's going to be a leather motorcycle jacket. This feminine version is cute.
5. Words to live by, I swear it helps your mindset!!

4 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

I am obsessed with that bathroom!! OMG!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

I might pull the trigger on the paper. I already have gold sconces! It could look cute!
xx,
J

Lexie @ Carpe Diem Design said...

I've always loved Thibaut's Tanzania. One day when we are no longer renters I will have it in my home!

Katy Byrne said...

OBSESSED with that wallcovering. Do it. So pretty! Having leather jacket love too. Could be perfect for here in Colorado.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails