Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Friday, Happy Home

Hi y'all. I came across adorable designer Gen Sohr and her home in this month's issue of Matchbook magazine. I love her style, and the fresh, updated classic look of her abode. I thought it would be the perfect post to follow my classic style segment......

On a house note.....the hardwood floors are being refinished and stained over the next three days! Moving day is set for Tuesday....Stay tuned for some deets next week! The kitchen (love her kitchen!) is in shambles but I'll live and be eating either raw meals or take out for about a month!
check out: Gen's blog
I need to hang my baubles like this: from simple gold hooks!

 On a side note: I'm heading to the stone vendor today. I think I'm leaning towards a clean white statuario countertop!

2 comments:

Linda @ DesignInMyView said...

Julie the countertop idea is one you'll never regret - classic.

Unknown said...


Wow Julie, I love the intricate black floral top and the pink skirt. Looks so fashionable & Hot ;)
My style meter is all fueled up seeing this :DD

Love
Jessica x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails