Thursday, September 19, 2013

Shelter Loves...

Wow, is it Thursday already??!! Here's what I'm adoring this week........

1. Classic Fashion. How great is this Burberry jacket? I know their things cost a pretty penny but I think I'd own my purchases for life. I got my first camel Burberry scarf about 15 years ago and I still own it. I'd like the large print ivory version now!!
3. I have two events this weekend. (eek) I'll be wearing my newest cocktail ring from C Wonder!
4. My house is coming along. In fact I'm going to share a little "before" sneak peek tomorrow. The bathroom is almost done. It's mainly black and white. I'm just loving the classic and timeless appeal of glossy black with brass lately!
5. Prada just released their latest fragrance. I love trying new scents on.
6. Okay, I've blogged about this bag before. I think I need to snap it up here.


1 comment:

peonygirl78 said...

I love all of these! Classic and perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails