Monday, December 2, 2013

Gift Guide - For her


Good Morning! I hope you can steal some time today to take advantage of all the cyber-Monday deals..I hope to purchase these for my daughter's bedroom. Serena and Lily is taking 20% off everything on their site today.

Here are the deets on my gift guide for her:

1. These fun cocktail glasses are perfect for the holiday season.
2. Classic trimmed placemats are a great starting point for a beautifully set table.
3. You can't go wrong giving a bit of bling bling. Bauble bar is having a sale today!
4. I adore this necklace from J.Crew.
5. Classic totes are a wonderful gift. They are a staple in my world.
6. I think I need to add this cashmere scarf to my wish list.
7. Gloves via one of my favorite shops.
8. This glamorous Kelly Wearstler designed bottle opener could become an heirloom treasure.
9. Diptyque candles burn forever and aren't too strong scented.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails