Thursday, January 16, 2014

Shelter Loves....



Wow, my plan was to blog everyday this week and then life sort of took over. I've been hit with bronchitis and one of my dear friend's mom's passed away. Both keep things and my thoughts in perspective. Here's what I'm loving and my thoughts this week!

1. These pistol booties from acne. They look adorable on and may be well worth the splurge. (my friend's cousin was wearing them yesterday and they look adorable with a short dress)
2. This zip back tunic is a great wardrobe staple. I'd pair it with skinny jeans and the pistol booties.
3. How cool is this brass plated shelving? Brass just makes everything look more glamorous! via Martha Stewart.
4. + 5. My boyfriend and I have decided to keep Valentine's day simple. No gifts, no frills. We're going to hear a band with another couple and I might make some yummy baked cookies. Loving this ombre frosted cake and these homemade heart cookies.
6. !!! = Losing a parent has got to be one of life's toughest experiences. My heart goes out to my good friend Julia and her family. You've been so strong Julia! I'm so proud of you. I'm sure your Mom is watching over you right now. xoxoxo
7. Sara Gilbane proves even small spaces can look fabulous. I'm loving this deep blue cobalt trim and cozy little bedroom!

xx

2 comments:

LindsB said...

that shirt is lovely, I think i need to go check it out asap! Thanks for the heads up!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Isn't it so cute Lindsay?? It looks pretty casual but different which is hard to find.
Hope you're well...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails