Friday, January 24, 2014

Ski house chic

My apologies for the thematic posts this week. I guess I just needed a bit of escapism.

I'm in no way a super outdoorsy girl. Don't be mistaken, I'm far from a priss but I am not a camper by nature. I'd rather sleep in a cozy bed and have running water than on the ground without a water supply in sight. I will also probably never own a ski home that comes close to any of these....I do however love the idea of rustic and raw influences paired with moments of glamour! Have a wonderful weekend!! (these are samples of different homes)



3 comments:

Katy Byrne said...

These shots are stunning! I love all the reclaimed wood.

www.designsbykaty.com

real estate philippines said...

These pictures are great!

Unknown said...

Stunning designs! All images are all awesome! How I wish I could have these in my own house :-) http://www.luluhypermarket.com/GoodLife/color-up-for-the-year-zzrod33.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails