Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Take me away....


Last week my mind was on skiing (which was a blast by the way). It is always so fun try new experiences/trips/events together for the first time with a new "love". I hadn't been skiing since I had my children. My boyfriend and I had such a nice time. We stayed at the Woodstock inn and also my parent's house in Vermont. I can't wait to go skiing again at the end of the month......

It's been frigid for most of January so we've decided to go away. This time we are heading south. I can only escape for a long weekend, but a bit of warmth is better than none at all. I'll be sure to share my hypothetical packing list via a "love the look" post.

Here's a bit of Florida style inspiration for you..bathing suit image is via  Although, I don't see this adorable suit on the site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails