Thursday, February 27, 2014

Love the look - fashion find

I'm been very into pinning Summery dresses lately...I'm sure the reason is because it's been 20 frigid degrees here for as long as I can remember!!! This pretty frock is not only budget friendly but it embraces the aztec trend I'm loving so much right now. Purchase it here on sale!! I have light hair and skin so I'm not so sure the white will look as nice with my coloring. It looks stunning on Alexandra with her pretty dark hair and bronzed skin. (I'll give it a shot though) Images via



3 comments:

Kyle said...

I have this dress! It is just as pretty in person. Can't wait to wear mine this summer.

Lyriel Bee said...

That is gorgeous !!

Anonymous said...

What size is your friend? Id like to purchase but Im a 4, worried it might be too small.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails