Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Shelter Loves....



This week I'm loving aztec inspired patterns and citrus hues! Here's the background on this week's thoughts and finds:

1. One beautiful bauble is all you need to finish off an outfit.
2. Pretty in pink.  This bedroom is sweet and simple..I've been working on my daughter's room. It's pale pink, purple and cream. (with a few other shades mixed in)
3. I'd LOVE to make these. I'm sure they're much yummier than the Hostess version....
4. I'll take this entire outfit. I love mixing unexpected pieces.
5. YES!
6. I never tire of chinoiserie inspired prints. This lamp is adorable.
7. I'm seeing Aztec inspired prints everywhere for Spring and Summer.

1 comment:

Katy Byrne said...

So pretty. I'll take that lamp!

www.designsbykaty.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails