Monday, March 24, 2014

Lyford Cay prettiness!

Hello, hello! I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I was in NYC (ny was great!) last week for work and then I ended up getting the stomach bug...no fun. I'm happy to be home and healthy again. Believe it or not they are forecasting a snow storm in my area this week. I've been dreaming of warm weather for weeks now so I decided I need to share some uplifting prettiness today. Miles Redd mixed colorful hues and playful patterns in this Lyford Cay home.  I love the blend of watery blues, pops of color and seagrass rugs.

I've been drawn to pale aqua lately. I have a gallon of it I'm planning to use on the basement stairs leading down to my children's playroom. I also need to paint some wood floors soon!

All images via AD

2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow, these are rooms that are not for the faint of heart! Such patterns! But they work really well.

Lily L-M said...

That Tiffany blue that runs throughout, gorgeous!

xo Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails