Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shelter Loves

I hope your week is off to a great start! This week I'm loving anything that reminds me of Spring!

1. I'm big on layering ..my designs, my clothing, my jewelry. I'd layer this long necklace with one or two shorter ones.
2. + 3. I'm hosting Easter this year. I'm looking forward to decorating. It will give me the motivation to finish some projects up around my new home! I plan to decorate the dogwood tree in front of my home with colorful eggs. Purchase these at Pottery Barn. They have a number of sweet Easter items.
4. Kate looks so beautiful in this Temperley London dress.
5. Got to love a sexy coaster.
6. That's right!!

1 comment:

Lily L-M said...

Love the feel of this board!

Lily http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails