Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Shelter Loves....


Happy Wednesday! I'm sharing what's on my radar and mind this week with y'all. ;)

1. I got a new dresser on sale last weekend. I'm going to change out the knobs to these brass pulls. 
2. I just booked a trip to Bermuda.... I'm heading there in June with my boyfriend. I need a break from life in general to recharge and refresh. I'm thinking of getting these lounge pants to wear around the pool with a bathing suit and or a little tank.
3. YSL clutches are always on my radar and I'm a sucker for kelly green.
4. Loving this beautiful office moment designed by Ashley Whittaker. 
5. Mad Men is back!!
6. Looking forward to being inspired while in Bermuda by the colors, architecture and the climate. 
xx

3 comments:

Lily L-M said...

There's something about that "Y" on a bag that makes it instantly coveted. Sigh...

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

Kyle said...

I just took a little getaway with my husband(our first since having kids)to Miami. It was very welcome after our long, CT winter. I am sure you will be looking forward to Bermuda! Lots of relaxation and inspiration there.

Katy Byrne said...

Love the brass pulls!

http://designsbykaty.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails