Wow, we really can't get much warm weather around here! I'm not letting the cold get me down, Spring is still on my radar!! Here are my thoughts and finds this week:
1. I think I need these palm leaf and ivory sandals for my upcoming trip to Bermuda. They are on sale for less than $25 here!
2. When and if I turn my three season porch into a den, I'd like to include built in shelves and a recessed spot for the tele...these built ins are both glamorous and functional.
3. I LOVE the idea of floating large balloons above a table for my next event or bday party.
4. I've decided to take tennis lessons this summer. I'll need a racquet bag of course. I'm a sucker for anything with a monogram.
5. I bought this Tocca watermelon scented candle last week. It is burning right now in my kitchen and has a perfect light fragrance. I wear Tocca - Collette perfume, it's my favorite!!
6. I received this fabulous black, heavy-weight canvas bag as a gift last week. I'll be using it all summer for the beach and farmer's market! It's from a wonderful company located in Brooklyn, NY- Cecil + Merl.