Thursday, May 29, 2014
Got to love a short week, I can't believe it is Thursday already. Here's what I am loving this today!
1. I placed an order for pair of these sconces this week. They are from Duchess and Dune and available at Hudson in Boston. (the price has increased from what is listed on the web)
2. I'm liking the simplicity of this simple summer outfit. I need a few new grey tshirts!
3. I'm continually drawn to the classic facade of black and white! I'm painting my house white btw!! image via Lonny.
4. I'd love to splurge on a chloe mini marcie bag!
5. Instead I may opt for this classic Tory bag, I'll save myself $1000!
6. How cute are these equestrian inspired items? Via Rebecca Ray.
7. My trip to Bermuda can't come soon enough...It was 49 degrees and rainy here yesterday. I actually turned my heat back on!! My boyfriend said I was a wimp...A wimp about the cold, hells yes! A warm wimp at that!!
Posted by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER at 5/29/2014