Thursday, May 1, 2014

Talk derby to me.....


One year I'd love to make it to the Kentucky Derby for a long weekend. This year I'll be celebrating with friends over cocktails!! Here's my favorite Derby round ups.

1. Mint Juleps : Although I'm not a bourbon fan, I love the idea of a signature libation.
2. I'm throwing together a derby outfit tomorrow. I'm thinking pearls, black, white and a splash of color. A casual version of this including some kind of hat!
3. Classic equestrian fashion. I may sign Emerson up for riding lessons when she's old enough!
4. I'm obsessed with this bracelet and need one asap.
5. I love a man who isn't afraid of a bit of preppy color!
6. Classic equestrian design for the home
7. Because it's all about the horses right?? I'm going with "wicked strong" as the winner. Read more about this colt here. His name was chosen in honor of the Boston marathon survivors and victims..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails