Tuesday, May 20, 2014

the beach is always a good idea....


The latest Johnnie b catalog arrived this am. I was inspired by their photo shoot and "the beach is always a good idea"  quote this am. I also received the Mini Boden catalog and am ordering this suit for my 4 year old daughter Emerson... Their clothing is so cute and it holds up against my six year old son, which is feat in itself!

It seems the older I get the simpler I want my life to be. I haven't unpacked about fifteen boxes of things in the basement and I'm realizing I don't need most of it! I am however missing a box of my favorite accessories, that I do need to find!! 

California relaxed is absolutely one of my favorite styles. This look is simple, livable and chic.. I don't want to be a slave to my home on the weekends..I want to go to the beach in the summer and ski in the winter. 






3 comments:

Cameron said...

I feel you on living more simply! Such beautiful and inspirational images. Thanks, Julie!

samantha ramage said...

love your accessories, julie! i hope they turn up! congrats on your new home!

xo
sami
ps. i am hosting a fab giveaway, check it out!
http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2014/05/obiqo-body-wash-body-butter-review.html

Lily L-M said...

AMEN, to this post title and to the gorgeous designs you share as well!

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails