Thursday, June 26, 2014

feeling tropical and this swan!


I have tons to accomplish today before I leave for Bermuda at 5 am tomorrow...I did want to share two of my new favorite fabrics. I love the elegance of a neutral home but I can't deny that I crave color too! It just make me happy, especially when used in the right amounts. The top fabric, Seychelles from Schumacher, is stunning in person as is the newest Chiang Mai Dragon colorway in black! I know Chiang Mai Dragon has been done and done again but the vibrancy of this one can't be missed. I may use it for a window treatment in my kitchen!! I consider it a classic.

This swan has been turning up everywhere. I think I need one!! (and the pool to go with it - as mentioned in yesterday's post). Buy it here

swan images: HGTV, Towne and Country, Captainandthegypsykid

Cheers! I'll post next week when I return! xx

4 comments:

Lindsay @ Hattan Home said...

Miss Shelter i need a swan imiediately! I have the donut but still havent infalted it yet!!!!

The Tiny Abode said...

I think you are absolutely right about the Chiang Mai fabric being a classic! I'm afraid of commitment, so I would be more inclined to make pillow covers (If I knew how to sew!), but I would love to see these in your kitchen!

Kyle said...

My girlfriend just put a new, beautiful pool in her Charleston home. They received the swan as a gift. It is fabulous. I think the Schumacher fabric would look dynamite in your kitchen!

Lily L-M said...

LOVE that swan too!

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails