Here's what I'm loving this week:
1. The forth of the July! I love our flag and feel blessed to live in such an amazing country/place.
2. Fireworks!!! Watching fireworks is a top ten favorite moment for me!
3. These beautiful earrings
4. These pineapple jars could store a multitude of goodies.
5. This clambake table setting via Martha Stewart
6. Casual whites on a hot summer day!
1 cup mayo
1 cup of sour cream
1 tablespoon of finely chopped onion
1 tablespoon of dill
1 tablespoon of parsley
1 teaspoon of celery salt
Mix, chill for an hour and serve with fresh cut veggies. This dip is always a huge hit!!