Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Shelter Loves...


Is anyone's summertime schedule erratic? MIne is!
Here is what I'm eyeing this week and here are the deets:

1. Wow, loving this Caitlin Mcgauley wallpaper. Those leopards need a home and would look fabulous in a little dressing or powder room.
2. I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of black engineer boots for the Fall. Can't you tell?
3. I'm liking the natural serenity of this space. I would add a jute rug to ground the area. I love the one I linked to!
4. I've always adored stars. They seem to be popping up all over the place.
5. Yes, it is my loves....Here is the artist info on where to purchase this great canvas cut out.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks great - I would have loved to win it!! I am always looking for new home decor ideas. I'll be back to read more in the future.
DIY Project

Unknown said...

Your new kitchen is beautiful. I'll be doing my own soon. Where did you get your cabinet nobs? Love the clear glass.
Modern Kitchen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails