Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tips and Tricks - interview with Ace Hardware's Homeplace Magazine





I was thrilled to share my thoughts with Ace Hardware's Homeplace magazine on how to bring a space to life with your personal style. All the Clark+Kensington colors used in my designs are noted above. (click to enlarge image) Please feel free to comment with any questions! For the entire article and more design information click here.

I used Clark+Kensington's OPI nail lacquer shade - Don't Touch My Tutu in the pop-up room I designed in NYC. This shade is a beautiful warm white that literally glows. Check out the room I designed here.

Photography: Ann-Marie Rollo

1 comment:

Lily L-M said...

Looks like a great feature -- and you look lovely in pink!

x Lily
whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails