Friday, August 8, 2014

Love the look.....

Every season I usually invest in two or three pairs of new shoes. I honestly put some time and effort into thinking about what shoe(s) I will get the most use out of and what pair(s) will last me a few years. I chose classic styles over very trendy ideas and I also try to envision how and what I will wear them with!! With that said here is my Fall round up. I often buy my favorites early because my size 9 1/2 -10 (even though I thought I had a large foot!) seems to be pretty popular!! I don't wear tons of heels because they don't make much sense in my line of work. I do however love wearing heels out at night! I also invest in a new pair of running sneakers and put on slippers as soon as I get home!

Have a fabulous weekend!


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails