|Here is what is on my mind this week....|
1. Robin Williams...The world is mourning a brilliantly funny and warm man. I was so sad to hear about his passing. Mental illness is a complex disease. I just hope this brings more awareness of the darkness depression brings to those who are fighting it on a daily basis. Mental illness will touch us all in one way or another during our lifetime. Elizabeth Hawksworth has written a piece below that is well worth the read....
I feel I have everything in life if myself, family and friends are physically and mentally healthy. My prayers go out to his family and to anyone struggling with mental illness. Rest in peace, Robin Williams.
3. O.P. is one of my favorite fashionistas.
4. Don't have room for a closet and an office? Combine the two!
5. I try to purchase a new blazer every fall. I dress them both up and down! I would LOVE a new tweed one similar to Olivia's and to this one.
6. Loving this faux horn rimmed hobo bag from J.Crew.