Friday, August 22, 2014

Shelter Loves....

I took a few days off this week, so I have book end blog posts! I'll return next week everyday with fresh inspiration and ideas.

Happy Friday, here is what I'm eyeing this week.....

1. Blue and brass go beautifully together!! Loving this bar set up in the butler pantry.
2. This quote by Laura Ingalls Wilder is pretty pure but isn't it true??
3. I need to add this Alex and Ani bangle to my collection of bracelets.
4. Pineapples as center piece and name holders? I like it, especially for a "ladies who lunch" meeting or brunch!
5. I'm loving the idea of a craft center for kids.
6. Nordstrom now carries Joules wellies.

Have a fabulous weekend!!

1 comment:

kristin said...

love that laura ingalls wilder quote.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails