Friday, October 3, 2014

Book of the month


I must confess, I am a bit of a design book junkie. The more design details and images the better! I was thrilled to receive an advanced copy of designer Markham Robert's: Decorating the way I see it by The Vendome Press. I'll be displaying my edition with the cover off. How chic is the python cover? 

Markham has the ability to beautifully layer both modern and contemporary styles. The book is uniformly laid out using the step by step interior design process. Beginning with the floor plan, and each subsequent step: background, scheme, furniture, collecting, art, custom designs and finally discusses the importance of the interrelationship between the interior and exterior design of a home. Below I've shared a peek of some of the beautiful interior images. Purchase the book here

Enjoy! I hope you have some time to enjoy a good read this weekend! 
image via La Dolce Vita blog.


These walls? Stunning!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails