Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - for little girls....

I have to admit I love shopping for my daughter! There are so many adorable gifts available to give her!! Here is a list of some of my favorites! Click images below to purchase!

1. A new pillow for her bedroom!
2. Love this classic toggle button coat. (PS - It's on sale at GAP - 30% off, code: Happy) 
3. You can't go wrong with books. This Charley Harper book contains his beautiful illustrations of wildlife using the alphabet! I bought this for my son and now Emerson and I read it together.
4. Crew Cuts! What else can I say? I wish they made adult sizes of half of their little girl picks!! LOVE this!
5. My daughter has this hat!! It's so cozy and fits perfectly. (she wanted to sleep with it last night) I highly recommend it! Plus, with every purchase of this hat Pottery Barn Teen will donate $10 to St. Jude's hospital. So it's a win, win purchase!! It also ships for free.
6. My daughter loves to lug around my old purses. I may purchase this one for her!
7. Really?? A bit pricey for a little coat but BEYOND cute! I need an adult size please!! 30% off with code: Holiday
8. This site is full of adorable ideas. They are hand crafted in felt. I love supporting Etsy during the holidays.
9. Cause everyone needs a cozy pair of slippers! 30% off today with code: Holiday
10. This "create your own Tiara kit " will be a must for my daughter.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails