Monday, December 1, 2014

Holiday Gift Guides: Every day staples on Cyber Monday!

GOOD MORNING! I can't believe it is December 1st already! I want to be organized and prepared! I have my children for both Christmas Eve and Christmas day this year, so I am very excited about that. One of the downsides of divorce is deciding who has the children on what holidays. The 1/2 day chaos just doesn't really work! I feel thankful my parent's never got divorced. My goal is to make the holidays the least stressful they can be for my children. They will celebrate with their Dad on the 26th this year, so they will have two Christmas days instead!!

I have already started my shopping and will be doing some today. There are tons of amazing deals out there today!! Most companies are also offering free shipping!! We are big on staples around my house, here is a round up of some of my favorites and some of the best deals I have found. 
1. Who doesn't love a classic Barbour piece?? Barbour for Madwell sweater 25% off with code: Gifton.
2. This tote is on my list Santa! Tory Burch spend $300 receive 30% off your purchase.
3. I am actually buying these Joan of Arc boots with a GC I have from J.Crew. I am heading to for VT this weekend to cut down a tree, so I hope they arrive in time. 30% off entire site with code: MONDAY
4. These are selling out! I adore this coat. It too is 30% off today.
5. Emerson is coming to Vermont too. I love this fleece jacket and a pair of matching boots (like mine) for her. Land's End is having 40% their entire site today!!
6. The children's Joan of Arc boots are also on sale through Nordstrom.
7. Gloves are a great gift!! J. Crew 30% off. Code: MONDAY
8. I bought monogrammed canvas totes and filled them with gifts for my kids one year. They are a wonderful choice for anyone on your list! Land's End 40% off.
9. I am loving these faux leather pants from Banana! BR - 40% off today faux leather sloan pant code: Cyber

OOPS - I almost forgot the necklace on the gift guide. It's adorable and would be a great present for your or any special lady on your list. Via J.Crew: 30% off with code: MONDAY.

1 comment:

Lily L-M said...

I have some faux-leather leggings just like those and they are priceless!

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails