Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday Traditions..

I can't believe it is actually Christmas week...I still have quite a bit to do to get ready but I also want to make time for holiday traditions and a bit of down time! One of our family's traditions has always been to receive a new pair of Christmas pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve. My mom always gave us an adorable new pair to kick off the gift giving..She has now carried on this tradition for her grandchildren.

I can't help but want to continue this tradition for my self and boyfriend. (not sure he will even wear pajama bottoms but it's worth a shot). There is something nice about waking up in a new pair of pajamas on Christmas morning. They are also great to take along for your winter get aways and ski trips. I don't know about you but when traveling with friends and family I would much rather look cute and coordinated.  The above pair shown is #4. image via.
1/2/3/4/5/6



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails