Friday, December 5, 2014

Off to Vermont

Hello!! I am off to Vermont today to cut down my Christmas Tree and purchase a wreath..Wishing you a weekend of merry and happy things! I hope to squeeze in a little shopping and ice skating too. xx
I went to purchase my Sorel boots from J.Crew the other day and they were out of my size! It's crazy how quickly J. Crew sells out of the hot items!! I will be packing my Hunter's with the fleece inserts instead. You can't survive the slush of New England without them!! They are an amazing gift. I gave my sis these a couple years ago! They have come up with a slew of designs but I went classic!
I promise to share my Thanksgiving table next Tuesday. My poor photographer has been swamped with the holiday season shoots!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails