Thursday, December 11, 2014

Shelter Loves

Happy Thursday!! I am loving glitter and prettiness galore this week! Sparkly details beat the cold, winter like blues! 
1.+ 2.  I adore layered necklaces like Liz's. Purchase similar versions here and here. J. Crew is still hosting 30% off and free shipping.

3. Simple greens and red berries make such a pretty statement. They have also used magnolia leaves here. I am decorating my tree with the kids tonight...I'll be decorating my mantel and front door this week. Where is this month going??
4. To complete the layered necklace look just add a white sweater!! This is also on sale!!
5. So True!!!
6. These earrings would be the perfect accent with a simple holiday outfit.
7. Do you dream of building a house someday? I would love to have the ability to customize an entire home. It would definitely house a desk area to organize the tons of paper work that comes home every week!

1 comment:

Lily L-M said...

ADORE those earrings! so perfect.

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails