Thursday, January 29, 2015

California love..(cue 2Pac beat)

If I didn't live near the beach on the East coast, I would absolutely live close to the beach on the West coast...two kids, my family and a divorce later. It looks like I am residing here for quite a while!! (I do love it here). I have however long been drawn to the more casual lifestyle of Southern California. This space is simple, yet chic and I am loving the clean freshness of it all on this frigid New England morning.

The kids are home from school again today but I am determined to get something accomplished around my house. I am definitely adding a bit of California love......



Images via

1 comment:

Ivy Lane said...

Gotta love Cali! That view...SWOON!

Someday, I will have a home with at least one room that has floor to ceiling windows looking out to nature....

Happy Weekend!

Ivy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails