Friday, January 23, 2015

Shelter Loves


Sorry for my silence yesterday. I threw my daughter's 5th birthday party!! It was a success and so much fun! I'm working this am and then heading up to Vermont to go skiing later today. Here's what's on my radar this week....Have a fabulous weekend. xx

1. An apres ski look. My Ray bans are my go to sunglasses. I have some others but for a classic look I always grab my aviators. I've been also wanting a pink hued pair like these!
2. Classic black and white homes....this is what I love. The second image on the bottom is perfect. (via Elle Decor - 2015) The scale, the full sized windows, the grounds..PERFECTION.
3. I need a fun dress like this!! Isn't it funny how your outfit can change your mood? I think I would feel exotic and special in this floral frock..;)
4. Charlotte Olympia now has her iconic kitty flats in leopard!!
5. Truth!!
6. Natural woods and a small cozy kitchen...I like it...David Netto's designs are so warm and cool...


4 comments:

Lily L-M said...

I love the mix of winter and summer stuff here! need some warmth in my life right now.

x Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the dress! Do you have a label?

Anonymous said...

Who makes the floral frock? Very pretty!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

I am not sure who makes the dress. Let me see if I can find out..stay tuned...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails