Friday, February 27, 2015

Shelter Loves

Wow, big surprise, it snowed again!!! One of my favorite things about blogging, besides reaching out to the world and my wonderful readers, is the focused attention it takes. When I am blogging I am lost in another world and only thinking of creating..This morning I virtually visited Palm Beach! In a way, this escape, is free therapy but without the co-pay, sidewards looks or leaving the house!! ;)

1. I designed this kitchen for a young family and posted it a couple of weeks ago. (photo below). I had a few readers ask for the source of the art. Often times, out of respect for my client's, I do not share all of my design sources. In this case, I will. The artist's name is: Donna Walker. I love the colors in her paintings. See more of her work here.  This piece perfectly completed this colorful kitchen.
Photo by: Ann-Marie Rollo

2.  I know milkshakes are usually a warm weather treat, but I may break the rules today and order a chocolate/peanut-butter version at the diner down the street. Yum! Here is the recipe for this one!!
3. Palm Springs is a destination on my wish list!! I may have to book a trip to this place sooner than later. ;) Image is: of the Viceroy designed by Kelly Wearstler.
4. I can't wait to break out my moto jacket this Spring. I am OVER my down jacket this season!
5.  How cute are these horn and gold bangles?? Yup, very!
6.  LOVE this thought! By Rachel Castle.
7. Because coral toe nails make me think of summer and would look lovely in those (to the right) cork DVF sandals!
8. Loving these fabulous DVF sandals, cork pairs beautifully with so many summery hues.

Happy Friday. xoxox

1 comment:

Donna said...

Thank you Julie, for featuring my paintings! I certainly appreciate it. Your designs and blog are fabulous. I love all the color, and I also adore Astrud Gilberto and plaid shoes! Cheers!
--Donna Walker

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails