Friday, March 27, 2015

Shelter Loves....


Friday, oh how I love you! I was at a meeting for most of the day but I wanted to end my week with a Shelter Loves post! It just wouldn't feel complete without it. Here is what is on my radar!

1. These fabulous baskets by artist Eliza Gran. She sells them at a number of shops. I love Amber's colorful shop, she has them too!! They would make a fun Easter basket!!
2. So true!! Take risks and dream big!
3. I am adoring the v-back shirts and sweaters trend this spring. Find a similar one here.
4. Navy is a great alternative to black in the spring and summer months. This classic Tod bag would last you a life time.
5. I've created an "if I ever" board on Pinterest. Follow it here...It's filled with "if I ever" moments, such as: If I ever get married again, If I ever get a dog, etc. I think you get the picture. In any case, If I ever get married again (cause who knows, right?)  There are pros and cons to being single and being married!! It is surprising how quickly you (or I did) adjust to not being married any longer.  I do love this table setting and would envision a small, intimate, casual wedding. I would almost be tempted to purchase and ensemble my own flower vases for one big long family style table!
6.  Ahhh, my design office. It's in the works. I plan to share the design board with you next week. The before space is a bit scary and I will share those photos as well. I came across the image shown this week. It got me thinking about how fun it would be to have a remote office set up in a small detached building behind my house!! It is far enough away not to stress me out when I am trying to relax but close enough to walk to work in the am!! ;)
7. How great are these luggage tag neck charms?? There is one available for almost every city in the U.S. and a number of cities abroad. Available from Jet Set Candy.

Cheers, I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine and make tacos!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I never really comment but come on girl, you absolutely will get married again. xo

Hollie said...

I just wanted to say that I love your posts...and Fridays' are always my fave :)

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

That's sweet of both of you! Thank you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails