Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happenings...

Here are couple of shots of my son's room. It is almost finished! I moved it all around and am just waiting on one more item. I can't wait to have it professionally shot, along with my entire house! Eek!
Colby is sort of a history fanatic so I am going to add an over sized map of the world or a wall mural similar to this to an entire wall! Purchase this one shown, here

I've got a number of fabulous projects with some pretty amazing peeps! Here's a peek at a guest room design. The red velvet fabric is actually a bright cherry red. (loving a little cherry red lately) We are also mixing a beautiful quilt into the room along with furniture and a pair of great emerald lamps! I'm so happy to see some color after a long, drab winter!


I am far from a food photographer! I did however make the seared tuna nicoise salad the other night! (See Monday's post). It was delicious! I've been cooking quite a bit lately!

This is my daughter on Easter. She felt short changed on the egg hunt!! She did however let me dress her and brush her hair...which around here is a rarity!! #powerstruggleoveroutfits Find this precious dress here.
The egg decorating went really well!! We even gilded a few eggs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails