Monday, April 13, 2015

Seaside (P-town get away)

 The weather is finally warming up here in Boston! It's a whopping 70 degrees today! It hasn't been this warm in six months, so needless to say, I'm a happy girl!! The screens are down and I am working away! Matty and I were talking a bit about our summer plans this morning. I've mentioned our annual Provincetown trip in the past but this year we are also going to plan a short romantic get away to the Cape at the end of June. I'm not entirely sure where we are going to stay but I'd like to sit by a pool and the beach and just relax. I came across this adorable little water side shack in my searches. There's something so comforting about the thought of switching to a more casual way of life during the warmer months. (Just putting away the layers of boots, gloves and snow pants for the kids is freeing) I can imagine a weekend away spent in this little home. Images and more information on the house and pier via New York Magazine

I also came across Map and Menu today. It's a wonderful site full of beautiful photography and tons of travel destination tips. I'll be adding this one to my list of favorite travel sites. I think I need to visit all of their Provincetown recommendations. 

Get the look: Switching out the lighting, rugs and accessories in your home with seaside inspired ones will give it a quick summery update. 




Get the look:


2 comments:

Meredith said...

Thanks so much for your sweet words about Map & Menu! We adore Provincetown and hope to have a chance to plan a late spring/early summer getaway there ourselves. Please be in touch if you ever need travel recommendations for Maine!

Danielle said...

I like the round-up of beachy looks. Ready to jump into summer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails