Friday, April 17, 2015

Shelter Loves....



Happy Fri-yay!! I had a great design meeting today with a client I have worked with in the past! A big part of my business involves building relationships. I love watching my clients lives evolve and their families grow. The personal connections I make through my job is one of the most rewarding aspects!
I was working away on quite a few projects this week so my brain is in need of a day off.. Here is what caught my eye in the process! Peace out, have a relaxing weekend!

1. I designed a nursery yesterday. I love creating spaces for children that they can grow into. Designer, Nick Olsen did just that with this beautiful nursery design. Image via Veranda.
2. I'm kinda digging the platform wedge shoes that are out right now. They are stylish and comfy..A win, win in my book!
3. God, don't we all know this!! I've got to learn to move on a bit better.
4. I've decided to finally finish my personal photo wall in my home. I loved this mix of images and the simple framing used here.
5. + 6. My wonderful client and I walked through her new home today. It is a beautiful house with so much opportunity. We talked about injecting her home with moments of black and white stripes. The classic combo is perfect when done right! This Dorothy Draper designed floor is a great example of the look I adore! I'm also loving this moto jacket layered over a summery striped dress. Find a similar dress here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails