Thursday, May 21, 2015

Schumacher 125th Anniversary collection

I'll start by saying this. I'm a sucker for almost anything deemed "iconic", pulled from the past and at the time fabulous!!! Albert Hadley designs, Jackie O, David Hicks, Jane Birkin, Grace Kelly, Eartha Kitt...are just a few people who inspire me. 

I've been on the hunt for "great finds" lately. So I was thrilled to see Schumacher's 125th Anniversary collection at their show room last week.. Hanging was row after row of amazing fabrics that not only had a beautiful hand but also rich prints. I'm sharing a selection of my favorites! Head over to the Schumacher site to see the rest!

Okay, which client of mine wants to use that fabulous leopard??...hmmm I think I have one in mind. ;)


"To celebrate Schumacher’s 125th Anniversary, we’ve mined our archives to pull together a best hits collection of the house’s most iconic fabrics—updated for rooms that draw on the past to redefine the way we live today."



Citrus Garden


Shock Wave
Shengyou Toile



Serengeti - Tigre Blanc


Iconic leopard - returns from the 70's


Zanzibar Trellis

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails