Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Insta peek

For this week's insta-peek post I've shared a bit of what is happening around my nest along with a fun outing with Matty! Enjoy!



From top:

1. + 2. Emerson's bedroom is coming along nicely!! Taking a new print I purchased for her to have framed today!
3. I CAN-not spend lots of money anymore on entry rugs. I have tried in the past but they all get destroyed by the winter weather. I have a no shoe policy for my kids in the house. I think Matty is catching on. I found this durable version at Marshalls!
4. The July - August version of Veranda is beautiful. I enjoyed a nice glass of rose while reading it last Friday night! PS. I am loving my honed Carrara counter tops. A bit high maintenance but lovely nonetheless. 
5. + 6. Matt's family owns great season tickets for the Red Sox. So we headed to a game last week. (Thanks - Vinny + Eva)  I love Fenway park on a warm summer night. 

We stopped by Citizen Public house on the way home for some oysters and a drink! It was a hit! (no pun intended). The cocktails were delish and the decor was moody and comfortable.


5 comments:

Sarah ::Heart Deco:: said...

Hi Julie! I'm thinking of doing honed marble countertops in my kitchen as well...just how high maintenance are they? I'm willing to put in a little work for the beauty. What do you do to take care of them? Thanks! Love your blog!

Danielle said...

That rug is striking. What a fun photo!

Pink Camellias said...

Perfect time for rose!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Thank you!!!

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for your kind words about my blog...So glad you enjoy it.
I love my counter tops, I was told to seal them once a year and I clean them nightly with a granite/marble cleaner. I am not an overly neat person but I am careful with red wine and citrus fruits...Good Luck with your kitchen. :)

Andrea C said...

Random question..what is that toenail color?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails